You know, if you don’t take care of your tongue, it will be virtually impossible to say some of the world’s hardest tongue twisters! (And we say this with our tongue firmly planted in our cheek!)
Imagine trying to say “The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick” if your tongue isn’t healthy! A tongue twister is defined as a “word or group of words difficult to articulate rapidly, usually because of a succession of similar consonantal sounds.”
While the Guinness Book of World Records cites that as the world’s hardest tongue twister, we defy you to repeat “Three Swedish switched witches watch three Swiss swatch watches switches. Which Swedish switched witch watch which Swiss swatch watch witch?” once, let alone three times! We don’t get it’s meaning, necessarily, but—WOW—it certainly is hard to say!
Exercising your tongue, and keeping it healthy using The Original TUNG Brush and Gel are the two best ways to compete in any tongue twister contest! So if you are ready, try some of these tongue twisters (some may be more familiar to you than others) then take a break, move your tongue around, clean it with The Original TUNG Brush and Gel and then try again! We’d love to know if you see a difference! 😉
- Irish wrist watch
- A big bug bit a bold bald bear and the bold bald bear bled blood badly
- Brisk brave brigadiers brandished broad bright blades, blunderbusses, and bludgeons — Balancing them badly.
- Can you can a canned can into an uncanned can like a canner can can a canned can into an uncanned can?
- If you must cross a course cross cow across a crowded cow crossing, cross the cross coarse cow across the crowded cow crossing carefully
- Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie
- Six broad shouldered soldiers
- She sells sea shells by the sea shore
- Many an anemone sees an enemy anemone
- Freshly-fried flying fish
Stay tuned for more from The Original TUNG Brush and Gel , for your health, for your breath and…just for fun!