Wouldn’t it be nice if there were a cure for those bad breath bacteria so you would never have to worry about a stinky mouth ever again? Sadly, there is no cure for bad breath, just ways to put it in remission. The bacteria that cause bad breath are always there and are an important part of how you digest your food and drink. You can’t kill them nor should you, just keep them in balance so your breath won’t reflect their presence!
Since the bacteria that cause bad breath are always present, the only way to fight them is to remember some of the things that work with your body to increase the odds of halitosis:
- Dry mouth- Keep your mouth hydrated! Water is SO critical to every aspect of your health, including keeping your mouth from drying out.
- Foods- Remember the group of foods that tend to cause bad breath, including coffees, acidic foods, onions, etc.
- Illness and disease- Stay on top of your physical health and discuss chronic bad breath with your physician since there may be something more serious.
- Smoking-Don’t start, and if you already smoke, quit! There are many proven ways to help even the most diehard smoker quit, including medical aids, cigarette substitutes and support groups.
- Poor oral health – Good oral hygiene, and a consistent regime of brushing, flossing and using TUNG Brush and Gel, are critical to the prevention of not only bad breath, but gum disease, tooth decay and possibly even tooth loss. Many people brush and floss, but they forget to clean one of the major culprits of bad breath: their tongue!
The bottom line? Unfortunately there is no permanent cure for bad breath, but there are many ways to prevent and fight it if you know just the few simple steps to allow those important digestive bacteria to do their job, just from behind the scenes!
what Retail store can I PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCTS. Do you also have mouthwashes and toothpaste?
Thanks for your question! In the USA, you can find our products in a few select retailers. We’ve made it easy to find them on our “Where To Buy” page. Simply type in your address or your ZIP code, and we’ll automatically show you the nearest store(s).
Many of our customers also like to use Amazon, since you can receive free 2-day shipping on any of our products if you happen to be an Amazon Prime customer. You can see our products on Amazon here.
We don’t offer mouthwashes or toothpaste at this time.
Please let us know if you have any other questions… we’d be happy to help!
Can using tung gel help with curbing oral thrush?
Yes it can! We’ve had reports from hospitals who use the TUNG Brush & TUNG Gel specifically to help keep oral thrush in check.
But just to be clear: it’s primarily the act of brushing your tongue that will help reduce the presence of fungi. The TUNG Gel isn’t particularly formulated to reduce it, but using TUNG Gel in your brushing habit will certainly help the whole process taste better and feel more comfortable. Your breath will be fresher, too!
Please let us know if you have any other questions… we’d be glad to help!